Credit Insurance protects against your customers insolvency, bankruptcy, non-payment or political risk.
Thanks to Credit Insurance, the Policyholder is able to increase its financial exposure against its customers through increased sales, without affecting the company´s level of financial risk.
Other advantages are;
- That the company´s Cash Flow and Net Income is secured.
- Improved Funding Opportunities from banks due to an increased value of the pledged invoices.
- Credit Risk Management is improved through analysis and information of the company´s customers.
Credit Insurance is suitable for all companies which sell products and services on Open Credit to other companies.
The Credit Insurance product can be categorized into;
- Whole Turnover Credit Insurance, meaning that a company is insuring all of its Sales, both International and Domestic.
- Excess of Loss, meaning that a company is insuring selected parts or all of its sales. The premium will be lower compared to a traditional Whole Turnover Credit Insurance Policy, since the Policyholder keeps a higher deductible (Aggregate Annual First Loss).
- Single Risk / Key Account Cover, meaning that a company is insuring one or several strategically important customers.
Contact – Please contact us for more information!